Michelin Man Made Over, Milk Meets Milkquarious
- The Michelin Man is getting makeover. He's transforming into a "tire-chucking superhero." OK, then.
- WONGDOODY: The company, along with a few lucky staffers, will be featured on next week's Oct. 14 episode of "America's Next Top Model" as part of a "challenge" experienced by the season's petite models.
- Ooo. Ooo. Here's a good one from a reader: Bridge Worldwide, an ad agency in Ohio, is having employees spend the day selling the CMO's new book, Marketing With Meaning. They've sent my company four unsolicited emails about it, in addition to spamming social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter. Marketing With Meaning? I don't think these people understand what irony is.
- This is what those New York creatives who charge $750 per hour do with the money.
- Outside Magazine enters the world of Harry Potter moving media.
- Check out Milkquarious. It's about a rock idol, White Gold, who swears by the power of milk for strong bones, hair, teeth and nails.
- Yellow Pages guerrilla marketing campaign hits the target.