Cheddar Explodes, Bing Bings, Wired Connects, Pirelli Prances
- In an effort to bring life to their "Cheddar Explosion" campaign, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese is sponsoring the demolition of Texas Stadium.
- Microsoft visited with 100 year old Dr. Richard J. Bing, made a story of the man's life and sent the result off to Sundance.
- Wired magazine is having a Super Bowl party. They'll have beer, food...and biometric devices attached to you to determine which ads you like.
- And here's the Pirelli calender again. NSFW.
- Not as bad as Agency.com fist bumping itself but this video highlighting Colle + McVoy's office signage approaches.