Online Ad Spend to Exceed Print Spend in 2010
- In 2010 32.5 percent of the $368 billion marketers plan to spend will go towards digital with 30.3 percent spent on print.
- GlaxoSmith Kline wistfully tricks us into cervical cancer awareness.
- Make the Logo Bigger writes, "First P&G gave mom props during the Olympics, now Dove looks like they're seconding the motion during the Oscars. (Or maybe mom only gets the love during events beginning with O? (Came. Out. Wrong.)"
- Like that trick where you pull the table cloth out from under the dishes? Then you'll love this grand scale version from BWW.
- Alright. Alright. Alright. We'll link to your stupid snailpaper video. Now can you please stop sending us three emails a day?
- Chat Roulette gets augmented with advertising.