Saldana Envied, Online Ad Spend Up 11.9% in 2010
- Here's some more Calvin Klein Envy ads featuring Zoe Saldana. And if these additional images aren't enough for you, there's video coming in mid-August with Saldana talking about CK's envy-inducing underwear.
- The Girl Scouts are out with a new PSA featuring plus size models.These girls are plus size?
- Launched earlier in July, LG's The Young and the Connected online soap opera is worth a look.
- Here's the next installment of Taco Bell's Super Delicious Ingredient Force series. It's called Late Night Bite Fright.
- buy.at will host A Black & White Affair at Affiliate Summit East in August. Invite only. Sorry.
- Yesterday Mazda launched the 2011 MAZDA2 in North America with a branded social game on Facebook (click on the DriverVille tab).
- A new monthly meetup in LA for ad, tech and social media people has launched. If you're in LA and are interested, here are the details.
- Online advertising spending will grow 11.9% in 2010 to $61.8 billion worldwide, up from $55.2 billion in 2009, according to a new report from eMarketer. By 2014, eMarketer estimates online ad spending will leap to $96.8 billion. Meanwhile, the Internet's share of total ad spending worldwide will jump from 11.9% in 2009 to 17.2% in 2014.