Ad Hotties, Netflix Blunder, Re-spawned Cookies, Nude Casio
- This Advertising Hottie is indeed a hottie.
- Netflix planted actors in the audience of a press conference for the launch of its Canadian web video offering. It didn't go over very well.
- The just can't be good. No. Not at all. An online cookie that just won't give up, respawning itself whenever a user deletes their cookies. No. Not good at all. Not one bit.
- During Advertising Week, Sprout will introduce AdVine. AdVine publishes ads simultaneously in Flash and HTML5 which Sprout claims will help agencies save time and money building for desktop browsers, mobile browsers, and in-application all at the same time.
- Naked bus wrap titillates to sell Casio Watches.