Meetings Enlivened, Creatives Converse, Truchpole Outed (Again)
- Bored in that dull meeting? Check out Adverbotz, a collection of your favorite phrases spoken in robot voice.
- The Gerald R. Ford Airport in Grand Rapids has launched a new brand and advertising campaign.
- Minneapolis-based Little & Company asked 30 creatives to record their thoughts on design. The results are collected on ThirtyConversationsOnDesign.
- And the Cornelius Trunchpole idiocy continues. Now a person claiming to be Gerry Graf (who likely isn't since our reply email bounced) says Mr. Trunchpole is Trevor Bittinger, an art director who once told Graf he intended to create an agency based on a ficticious ad legend. Does anyone really care?
- To promote Red Bull's Flutag event, Monkeyhead is out with another On the Wings of Glory video.
- AdWeek's Social Media Strategies Conference will take place on Oct 13th & 14th at 10 On The Park in New York City.
- Well here's a pretty cool iPhone iAd.