Rubik Poses, Catfish Saved, Cutwater Creates, Zombies Unleashed
- Anja Rubik in the new Fendi Fall/Winter ad campaign.
- The American Catfish industry has launched a new ad campaign to curtail the import of cheaper, Chinese catfish.
- Cutwater is out with a collection of videos for Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
- The Boot Girls ask Americans to put on a pair of boots to raise awareness of the work of those in the military. Even Rick Dees is wearing boots.
- People who come up with a new Bruins Hockey Rule can win the chance to have their rule shown during a Bruins Game on Garden HDX and get a ride on the Zamboni.
- The truth campaign is out with a new video series called Zombieville...just in time for Halloween and all the mayhem it brings with it.
- If you enjoy listening to people prattle on about what fashion means to them and why they shop at Nordtrom's then you'll love this new video vignette series.
- Here's the second of three videos from TBWA/Toronto for the Nissan Juke.
- Check out the new game from Jung Von Matt in Stolkholm have created for MINI in Sweden. It's touting the new Countryman.