'Subservient Chicken' Tops One Club Digital Decade List
The One Club has announced its Digital Decade list, a collection of the best digital advertising from the last ten years. Topping the list is Crispin Porter + Bogusy and Barbarian Group's work for Burger King's Subservient Chicken. Here's the full list of winners:
- "Subservient Chicken," For Burger King. Agency: Crispin Porter & Bogusky
- "The Hire," For BMW. Agency: Fallon
- "Nike Plus," For Nike. Agency: R/GA
- "Uniqlock," For Uniqlo. Agency: Projector
- "Whopper Sacrifice," For Burger King. Agency: Crispin Porter & Bogusky
- "Chalkbot," For Nike Livestrong Foundation. Agency: Wieden & Kennedy
- "Ikea Dream Kitchens," For Ikea. Agency: Forsman & Bodenfors
- "Eco Drive," For Fiat. Agency: AKQA
- "HBO Voyeur," For HBO. Agency: BBDO
- "Dove Evolution," For Unilever/Dove. Agency: Ogilvy & Mather
The work can be viewed here.
Of the list's selections, The One Club President Kevin Swanepoel said, "The Digital Decade is an incredible look back at the work that truly changed the face of advertising. In the past 10 years we have experienced a shift in the way we consume media, and therefore, how professionals present advertising to the public. Interactive media gives creatives limitless possibilities to bring their messages to life - the Digital Decade celebrates the innovation, humor and creativity that we have had the pleasure to experience over the past decade."
All amazing work. We eagerly look forward to what the next decade has in store for us.