Gisele Bundchen Fronts H&M, Billboards Hacked, Teen Pop Sucks
- Gisele Bundchen fronts the new Spring 2011 ad campaign for H&M.
- So here's the video of that guy hacking billboards in Times Square. Except he's really not hacking them. It's just another promotion for yet another movie. Of course you'd never know that simply from watching the video.
- And for anyone that didn't see this coming a mile away, AdWeek and its four sister publications, Hollywood Reporter, BrandWeek and MediaWeek are up for sale.
- If you really, really want to see what passes as teen pop these days, watch this video.
- Mullen has hired Kristen Cavallo as Chief Strategy Officer.