Lively Chanels, Arnold Comforts, Sheen Battles Kutcher
- Gossip Girl's (and more recently and more worthy, The Town's) Blake Lively is fronting a new Chanel campaign.
- Agency Art Director Lance Vining, along with some friends, has launched First-Stop.org, a site that will feature the work of illustrators, painters and photographers as well as urge the same group to send fewer paper-based promotional mailers to agencies. Ha! Nothing like saying we love you and we hate you at the same time.
- Arnold is marrying traditional outdoor and Foursquare with a promotion that offers a chance to win a trip to next year's Mardis Gras for checking in during this year's Mardis Gras.
- Even more videos highlighting Nissan's sponsorship of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search for 2012.
- Yea. Hahahaha. Benny Benassi's construction hottie video gets remade...with grannies. Oh and it is an ad. For Equal Payday.
Rihanna poses topless (well...as is always the case...not really) for a new Nivea campaign.
- Charlie Sheen takes on Ashton Kutcher in The Warlock Vs Ashton to follw just how many Twitter followers each has.
- Like mermaids? Now you can "engage" with one courtesy of Chicken of the Sea.