American Airlines Logo Must be Pretty Big to See From the Ground
- The new American Airlines logo is great and all but could people really see it from the ground?
- The One Club's Annual Creative Hall of Fame event that is taking place in NYC this coming Tuesday night. This year, Advertising Legends Steve Hayden, Martin Puris, Jim Riswold and John Webster are being honored for their lifetime of achievements in the industry.
- BBDO New York has, for the sixth time, placed number one on The Directory Big Won, a directory of most awarded agencies
- Swedish ad agency Forsman & Bodenfors has been chosen to design the concept for this year's Webby Awards.
- Flingo, a large publisher of Smart TV apps, today announced a partnership with Innovid, a video technology platform, to offer advertisers interactive pre-roll video ads on Smart TVs.
- Domino's delivery guy takes a slingshot ride to "get out of his comfort zone."
- Hulu AdZone is gearing up for this year's Super Bowl.
- Vitro has just become the agency of record for Red Robin. Previously, the account was with Periscope.