New Arbitron Radio 2003 Study is Out
Arbitron has released it's snapshot of the radio industry study offering up the following tidbits:
- New Adult Contemporary (NAC)/Smooth Jazz listeners are 53% more likely than average to buy a new luxury car. They are also a fitness-conscious audience.
- Some 38% of golfers are News/Talk/Information listeners. This audience segment also consumes all types of financial products and services at rates well above the national average.
- About 57% of Country listeners eat at fast-food restaurants five times or more per month.
- Rock listeners are 35% more likely than the norm to have a home improvement loan.
- Spanish-language radio listeners spend more on groceries than listeners of any other format.
by Steve Hall Apr-28-03 Click to Comment