Adrants Billboards: WPP, Grey Merger Difficulties
- Red Lobster has launched an in-culture Spanish language microsite to serve the Hispanic market.
- WPP's winning bid for Grey is likely to cause some mud wrestling - especially between soapster rivals Procter & Gamble handled by Grey and Uniliver handled by WPP.
- Ad Age digs into the gory financial details of the WPP-Grey deal.
- Fashion alert! 80's big hair is back! And L'Oreal's Garnier Fructis and Kao Brands' John Frieda are all over this horrible resurgence launching new "extra hold" products early next year.
- Trump has threatened to sue ABC over an upcoming Primetime Live piece that is said to be less that kind to the business mogul. Many think ABC is just jealous it passed on The Apprentice.
- Hispanic focused Thalia magazine, launched this Spring, has folded after just three issues.
- Dave Itzkoff, former associate editor at Maxim, has published Lad, a look inside the insanity of the monthly lad book's publishing cycle. It ain't what you think.
Written by Steve Hall Comments (0) Sep-14-04
Post a comment