Adrants Billboards: Blog Morphs Into Magazine
- We've seen it before but car advertising is becoming more prevelant spreading by word on mouth and getting the attention of agencies.
- Former Red Herring Publisher and current AlwaysOn Publisher has announced the launch of a magazine based on the AlwaysOn blog network.
- ER's Noah Wyle is likely checking out of the long running series when his contract expires at the end of this season.
- Queer Eye For A Straight Guy has lost its appeal and has dropped 40 percent in the ratings. Men can now return to looking like men.
- The American Museum of the Moving Image has an online exhibit of the past 14 presidential election ad campaigns from 1954- 2000. Check out how campaigns have changed over the years.
- Gruner + Jahr begins restructure and cuts 60 jobs. Fast Company and YM continue to sag. Are job cuts enough or should G + J go on the block?
Written by Steve Hall Comments (0) Sep-10-04