HP Profiles, Hood Milks, Marketers Upload,
- HP's "Personality Profile" in which profiles NCLS players cuts a bit too close the company's "profiling" company executives and journalists.
- Ariel, and all of us here at the "what the fuck is up with all this web 2.0 shit?" Adrants offices, wonders why two grown men spent almost an entire month bitching about giving proper "link love" and why they thought anyone would care.
- Boston-based dairy Hood just launched two :15s, created by VIA which you can view here.
- Marketers are stepping up efforts to plant ads in decoy files found on questionably legal peer to peer sharing sites.
- George Parker says of the new Lexmark campaign which has placed printers in public places, "I don't need a fucking printer in the middle of the Santa Monica freeway."
- One of the largest advertising discussion group lists, i-advertising has relaunched. Check it out.