Virgin Plays With Itself, Mannequins Play With Themselves
-Virgin Atlantic goes overboard playing with its own nine inches of pleasure in a new campaign from Eight Partnership.
- imulus wonders why advertisers haven't figured out podcast advertising and offers up a few suggestions.
- If you like hot looking mannequins in hot looking lingerie in hot looking poses, you'll like this print campaign for blush lingerie.
- That Silly Girl weighs in on the stereotypical idiocy of the STA Travel Body Shots thing and why Leo Burnett might want to take its weather-dependent Max Factor billboard to earthquake laden San Francisco.
- Cynopisis reports, "Nielsen has just completed its first Product Placement Valuation Study, which is part of its Anytime Anywhere Media Measurement (A2/M2) initiative. Of interest in the study, 57.5% of viewers recognized a brand when seeing a product placement in combination with a commercial. That's in comparison to 46.6% who only saw the commercial for that brand. The results suggests product placement adds to the value of traditional advertising."
- Michael Crichton does the fake company, fake video thing to promote his new genetic engineering-focused novel.