Clustarak Cogs, AT&T Hijacked, 9/11 Ripped, Mentos Pooned
- Here's yet another knock off of the Honda Cog commercial which, of course, itself is claimed to have been a rip off.
- The Billboard Liberation Front is at it again, this time hijacking an AT&T billboard in San Francisco commenting on AT&T's release of people's voice and data information to the National Security Agency.
- Copyranter rants about even more lame 9/11 rip off ads.
- Here's a Mentos knock off ad called Poontos. Very NSFW and you'll know what when you view it.
- MIT Advertising Lab wonders why ads in adult publications such as Playboy don't feature ads with nude people in them. Fair question. We wonder too.
- If you want to see military recruitment ads from all over the world, there's a YouTube playlist here.