Video Chat With Adrants During 'My ooVoo Day'
OK so we're going to do this group video chat thing with ooVoo, a new company that's out with a group video chat product that is said to have higher visual quality. Because ooVoo allows for six people to chat at the same time, we're going to host several group chats during which readers of Adrants can chat with myself, Steve Hall, and/or Co-Editor Angela Natividad.
The event, called My ooVoo Day, will occur February 12, 13 and 15 at 2:30 and 2:45 PM EST each day. During the 15 minute chat sessions, we'll gab about ads, the Super Bowl, your work, those Salesgenie ads and anything else you want to talk about.
As a way of thanks to all of us who participate, ooVoo will make a donation to the Frozen Pea Fund, a fund established to support the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer campaign, in honor of blogger and cancer patient Susan Reynolds.
There are other participants hosting chats during MyooVooDay and you can join their chats too. Here is the full list of participants:
- Mitch Joel/Six Pixels of Separation
- Steve Hall/AdRants
- Bob Garfield/AdAge & On the Media
- Joseph Jaffe/JaffeJuice
- John Wall & Christopher Penn/Marketing Over Coffee
- Marshall Kirkpatrick/ReadWriteWeb
- Irina Slutsky/GeekEntertainment.tv
- Connie Reece & Susan Reynolds Every Dot Connects / Boobs on Ice
- Chris Thilk/Movie Marketing Madness
- Erin Kotecki Vest/Queen of Spain
- Dave Delaney/Two Boobs and a Baby +
- Jack Myers & Friends/Media Village
- David Meerman Scott/The New Rules of Marketing & PR
- Geoff Livingston/Now Is Gone
- Allan Cox/Your Inner CEO
- George Parker/Madscam
- Scott Sigler
- Chris Brogan
- C.C. Chapman
- Susan Reynolds/Boobs on Ice
- Laura "Pistachio" Fitton
So join us during our chats. We'll have fun. After all, every one of us love to talk about advertising, right?