Sharp Behind 'Life Changing Box', Dentsu and Biegel Settle
- Good Health Advertising (GHA), which represents a collection of exceptional health and medical Web sites and email patient lists, today announced that in its first comScore ranking, monthly unique visitors in the US topped 8 million* putting GHA among the top 15 health web properties, with more "Total Visits" than Yahoo! Health and About.com Health.
- Yawn. Dentsu and Steve Biegel have settled their legal bitch-fest.
- Revision3 has made all of its programming including Diggnation, Wine Library and Tekzilla available on YouTube. Distribution, baby!
- Yawn. Yet another lame attempt at viral idiocy. Like anyone cares whether or not this Nokia site gets terminated or not.
- Sick of your ex? Auction him/her off at a Pocket Change event July 9th to promote Bravo's Date My Ex.
- Sherwin-Williams is looking for a new agency to bring its Cover the Earth in paint brand more inline with the needs to tree huggers.
- This...is just gross.
- This...is just weird.