Earfl A Fail Whale on Arrival, Mad Men Stylizes, Honda Guesses
- Jolie O'Dell unleashes her wrath upon Twitterphone wannabe Earfl with five reasons why it's a Fail Whale on arrival.
- PROOF-it-ONLINE's inMotion is a new tool creators of video and animation can use to better collaborate and manage the approval process.
- American Copywriter thinks AMC's Mad Men will influence Madison Avenue agency fashion in a pendulum swing away from casual
- Is Anheuser Busch marketing to kids at Seaworld? With branded faucets and hospitality center bars, one person thinks so.
- Dirty Car Advertising the next Assvertising?
- To promote its Crave crossover vehicle, Honda is doing one of those 20 question guessing game things.
- The new Ben Stiller movie Rain of Madness is hoping to get some YouTube love with promotional videos seeded by Rubber Republic.
- There's talk Glad will stop advertising to save money due to the rising cost of oil which is needed to make the bags.
- Ciul. Does anyone really care? Does anyone really think it will amount to more than a pimple on Google's ass?
- The almost sorta but not really recession is beginning to take a bite out of media company revenues.