Lingerie Thermalized, Whitehouse Facebooked, 911...Again
- Just how hot can lingerie advertising be? Thermal imaging hot!
- Not all families have the financial wherewithal to support their kids' childhood sporting desires. Thankfully, Canadian Tire's Jumpstart program can come to the rescue.
- Whitehouse website gets Facebooked.
- Can't get enough 9/11-themed ads? Check out Adland's collection including a strange one for Moscow News.
- AT&T explains why their service sucks...and what they're doing to improve it.
- On Thursday, September 10, Chicago's creative community will come together to celebrate the city's best advertising at "The No Show". The annual advertising awards event will commence at 6:30 p.m. at The Riviera Theatre, and in contrast to past years, will also feature a performance by Of Montreal, the popular baroque rock group.
- Yawn. Elf Yourself begets Scooby-Doo Yourself.