1984 Re-Mixed, PETA Plays Dead, MySpace IMs
- George parker comments on "UberScam consultancy Pile and Co's" In House Agency Forum. It's not pretty.
- AdFreak's got a re-mix of Apple's '1984' commercial featuring the Jill Sobule song II'm Gonna Be A Supermodel. It's really not that good.
- CoolOr features some images from a project called The Antwerp Miniature City one of which features a miniature mobile billboard truck.
- Friskies used real bird food to sell its bird food in this outdoor installation.
- PETA is wrapping live humans who are playing dead in grocery store meat containers to make their "don't eat meat" point.
- MySpace has launched ad-supported IM.
- We have no idea who this is for but, hey, it's weird, it'a about a guy who lost his beefer to aliens and, no doubt, it will be revealed some marketer is behind it.
If you care, the seventh and last Adicolor film is out. This one is called Black.