M&Ms Goes Dark, Cat Powers Chanel, Gen Y Spends
- To promote it's Dark Chocolate M&M's, the company has launched a site one which 50 movie titles are hidden in a large image and represented by visual riddles.
- Karl Lagerfeld has signed singer/songwriter Cat Power (Chan Marshall) to front his line of Chanel jewelry.
- Night Agency has created an 80's style "adverband" RockdotRocks which will perform original songs with lyrics that praise its client, security software company Symantec.
- Gen Y (born 1980 to 2000) are spending more than any same aged generation before them.
- Deep Focus just snagged the PROMO Magazine PRO AWARD for Best Use of Interactive Media for The Sopranos: Crime. Organized. promotion (the Google Maps mashup).
because scary movies and dark chocolate go together?
Post a comment