Planned Nipple Slip For Breast Awareness, Quince Girls Get Catalog
- This Saturday, HighBeam Research is opening up their premium online subscription service to everyone for the entire day. Nothing like forcing the industry's research enthusiast to work on a Saturday.
- Dutch actress Halin Reijn explains her recent nipple slip at the premiere of her Paule Verhoven-directed film was a planned stunt for Pink Ribbon during the Netherlands Breast Cancer Awareness month. If only Tara Reid thought of that when she revealed her newly created jug to paparazzi a while back.
- Pace Communications, publishers of Quince Girl magazine, has launched Quinceanera Eleganta, a catalog for the U.S. quinceanera. Quinceanera is the lavish, wedding-like celebration of a Hispanic girl's 15th birthday.
- Gateway announced it will award its mdia account to Initiative who peviously handled the account up through 2003 when Carat took over.
Topic: Magazine, Research
What, no pictures of the wardrobe malfunction? Tsk-tsk, I'm disappointed...
Just to get the facts straight on the nipple slip news item:
- The actress is called Halina Reijn (not 'Halin')
- The director's name is Paul Verhoeven (not 'Paule Verhoven')
- The nipple slip was a viral, filmed after the actual premiere and made by the recently opened Dutch advertising agency LGF Amsterdam to promote the Pink Ribbon magazine.
Click here to see the viral:
The super says: "Dutch breasts ask for your attention"