Butt Banned, Bikinis Rap, Nokia Backfires, Bingo Bombs
- It's not only boobs that cause ads to get banned. Butts do too. According to the Russian Office of Federal Antimonopoly Service "indecent image of a woman's body cannot be placed in a public place."
- I'm on a boat. Absolutely nothing to do with advertising. At all. In anyway, shape or form. But it is hot. Bikinis, rap, profanity.
- Nokia HTC stunt backfires.
- There's a lot of ways to promote your bingo site. This is one of the more, um, odd methods.
- Draw your own conclusions about Cornelius Trunchpole.
- Speaking of Cornelius Trunchpole, Sound Lounge has an interview with the man. The joke gets even more preposterous.
- Doritos and Pepsi MAX have launched Crash the Super Bowl. The contest is offering six :30 Super Bowl ad spots for consumer-created commercials as well as an ad contract and $5 million payout.
- In its second year of judgment, the Tracys invites public submissions that mock, scorn and generally poke fun at the very worst advertising has to offer.
Topic: Packaging, Policy, Promotions, Social, Super Bowl 2011