Agency Has Fun With Timeline, Gratuitous Ass Shot of the Day
- As agencies get their Facebook Timeline in order, we're bound to see interesting iterations such as this one from Brunner Works.
- Gratuitous ass shot of the day. This one ends with a twist.
- Mazda is out with a new commercial for its 2013 CX-5 crossover SUV. Lee Majors would love it!
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Rich Silverstein, founder of Hacking Autism, is out with a trailer for his I Want to Say short. The film takes a look at touch screen technology and how it has help kids with autism.
- Suburban Auto Group's Trunk Monkey has been put to work helping guys score with girls.
- Help out a poor Mortar intern. He's going to get fired if he doesn't get the agency 500 more followers on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- If you care, a behind the scenes look at the creation of the M&M Super Bowl commercial.
- Here's a new Mustache-created Kohl's campaign centered around Jennifer Lopez and her ¡Q'VIVA! THE CHOSEN reality program.
- Nissan's new Facebook app in conjunction with Habitat for Humanity.