YaleShmale, Wal-Mart Does China Good, Milk Does Body Good
- Lakehead University doesn't think it's important President Bush went to Yale.
- Wal-Mart really can do everything. After welcoming gays into its stores, the chain has helped establish a Communist Youth League of China, a branch of the Communist Party of China.
- Webshots gets a makeover. Now it will be even easier for sites like Busty Young Girls of Webshots, Myspace, & YouTube to troll for content. There's a niche for everyone, isn't there?
- A random dude does the consumer-generated media thing for Coke's Sprite Zero on YouTube and MySpace. Oddly.
- Milk gets back top its "does a body good" phase with a new $20 million campaign.