Ads Framed, Animals Right, Adobe Creates, Gremlins Insure
- Here we go again with yet another million dollar homepage thingy. This time, companies can buy one frame, yes, one frame of a video for $39. It might be cheap but no one's gonna see it.
- All animal rights efforts don't have to be as in your face or as off-putting as PETA. Animal Rights Stand takes a very different approach.
- Adobe's got a cool new site promoting its Creative Suite 3. On the site you can use the tools and build an actual website. EVB created.
- Weird. Just weird. Gremlins in Progressive Direct commercials.
- Former FCB CEO Steve Blamer is now CEO of Creston, a UK marketing holding company.