News Does CGM, Agency.com Staffs Up, Pirates Pornified,
- Cynopsis reports, "ABC will test the hour-long user generated news show i-Caught for six weeks from August 6 in an attempt to get the YouTube generation interested in TV news." Great. More fake news.
- Agency.com has begun to restaff its management void. Joining the San Francisco office as president is Jordan Warren most recently with Eleven, a 50 person agency he started seven years ago.
- The porn film Pirates is hitching a ride on the Pirates 3 publicity train.
- George Parker keeps us updated on the continuing Julie Roehm saga discussing her recent suit against Wal-Mart.
Naked has launched a blog that includes aggregated content from employee's online places and spaces.
- Even as online video grows exponentially, television viewership has not decreased.
- The Huffington Post has expanded its coverage to include sections on Politics, Media, Business, Entertainment and Living Now.
- If you're into cool special effects and animation, check out this new commercial for Mercedes with effects done by rhinofx/NY.
- Check out The Cyrano Project Salon, a place for nonprofit leaders and communicators to talk with communications professionals.
To demonstrate the Gillette Mach3's ability to "shave around corners," Tropa Brazil created outdoor posters that were placed so that they wrapped around corners.