Paris Hilton Wants A New BFF, Ziff Davis Bankrupt, Ad Age Socializes
- On the outs with Nicole Richie for some time, Pars Hilton wants a new BFF and MTV has launched a new reality show to help her find one.
- DDB Barcelona brings out hand string games to somehow illustrate how its cars are built. We sure hope they're made of something stringer than string.
- Ziff Davis Media, publisher of PC Magazine among others, filed for bankruptcy citing falling print ad revenue and subscriptions as the reason.
- Advertising Age is getting into coverage of social media with the launch of Digital Issue Social Media.
- AdHoles has announced its Speckies Call for Entries. The Speckies celebrate spec work, the stuff that never makes it but probably should.
- The Laredo Group has expanded its sales and media buying training to include search and email training.
- For those who love Photoshope disasters.