Wexley Revealed, Deutsch Strips, Deutsch Douchebagged
- Seattle agency Wexley School for Girls gets some nice press in Business Week from Jon Fine who visited the agency and shared his thoughts about its work and approach to marketing.
- Apparently, Donnie Deutsch is pulling a Tom Cruise. In an interview with The Observer, Donnie strips off his shirt and announces he may someday run for Mayor.
- Headvertising, Boobvertising and other forms of human advertising are passe. Now, it's all about prosthetics.
- Gawker provides five reasons why Donny Deutsch should win the Douchebag of the Year Award.
- Ad Age: "William Morris, Media Execs Create 'Agency 3.0'" Oh please.