Dissecting GM, Facebook Poetry, Playing God with Sims 3
- Self-affirming Facebook poetry. Face it though, no pun intended: if you're among the 50% of users spending over 20 minutes on average per day distributing pokes and Liking other people's surveys, you require no sagacious back-patting. You're all up in a self-made echo chamber, untouchable by prickly realities and ugly strangers.
- iPhone Apps need to be buttressed by other forms of marketing. Also, they need to be useful. Seriously though, did you need AdAge to tell you that? (Say it with us: "Nooooo.")
- 3D pop-up book music video. Can't imagine it? Just watch.
- "We really felt like the ability to create human beings, to give them a soul, if you will, was really exciting," says an EA rep about The Sims 3. See the encapsulation of that vision.
- Pop online SMB philosophy.