Intel Sings, AdWeek Offends, Adidas Dreams, Video Grows
- In China, Intel employees get branded every morning with during their ritual exercises and this song.
- One Adrants readers thinks a recent Ad Week headline "Mazda N.A. Imports Marketing Exec" describing the movement of one of its employees from Japan to America is offensive. We think it's quite catchy ourselves.
- Here's a few outtakes of those kids in the Adidas World Cup 2006 Impossible Dream ads.
- If the U.S. Senate approves a constitutional amendment to prohibit flag-burning, Commercial Alert is urging U.S. Senators to define commercializing the flag as a form of desecration of the flag.
- WebAdvantage.net has released a study which queried marketers on their use of online video. Thirty percent are experienced in the medium but 63 percent of those 30 are concerned with keeping people involved with the ad.
Topic: Brands, Online, Policy, Research
You should visit the site: much music