Bryan Murphy Found, Helio Hits, Nike McFlies, Orbitz dances
- On July 22, ML Rogers Art Director Bryan Murphy had some fun with his Find Bryan Murphy Project for which he posted images of his location in Manhattan, placed them on his blog and challenged people to find him. Of course it was all tied to a Yahoo and Dell promotion.
- Cool, new not-a-phone-company Helio has a couple of spots racking up some decent views on YouTube (here and here). They've always got a gatefold print campaign running in Entertainment Weekly, GQ and others.
- This is so incredibly bad but so is the compulsively obsessive belief anyone would actually want a pair of sneakers that came from a mid-eighties movie.
- Orbitz has a wedding microsite where you can upload a photo, choose a wedding dance and send it to a friend. Of course, along the way, you'll be told about travel deals on honeymoon destinations and general wedding travel.
- Hmm. Yet anoher ad blog launches.
- Chicago's Beachwood Reporter pokes holes in the math behind a Wal-Mart campaign opposing a city ordinance that sets special minimum wage for large retailers.
Topic: Guerilla, Online