Levi's Goes Forth, Toilet Taunts, Nissan Fails, Paddy Power Sexifies
- We really like this America-themed Levi's commercial, part of a recently launched Wieden + Kennedy-created campaign for the brand.
- Giant toilet mascot for Denver Water runs through a fountain and scares off kids. What has advertising come to?
- Someone spent a lot of time and effort to examine a Nissan Hypercube promotion in Canada during which the creators "took their hands off the wheel and major details were overlooked."
- Paddy Power Poker Pro Spray will make you very very sexay!
- Toshiba launched a series of Young & Rubicam Brands-created 'reality' webcasts in which two all-American towns: Boring, Oregon and Normal, Illinois will compete to see which town's residents can use Toshiba technology to become the more exciting place. Filming will take place with video postings on MySpace beginning Monday, July 27th.
- When we think of sneakers, we think of hyperdive-powered intergalactic space vehicles. Don't you? Well Under Armour does.
- There's a time and a place for humor.
Topic: Brands, Campaigns, Guerilla