Maytag Gets Repairman, CG Horrified, Google Optimizes
- Maytag gets new repairman.
- Spin Thicket points out some "truly horrific" CGI in this Sleep Center of the Southwest commercial. Quite horrid, indeed.
- kirshenbaum bond + partners announced today that Creative Director Joseph Mazzaferro has been named Partner.
- Cynopsis reports, "Showtime's premiere of The Tudors drew a 869,000 total viewers on Sunday night at 10p, and another 404,000 for its 11pm airing, marking the pay-TV network's biggest premiere night in the past three years. Showtime currently has 14.5 million subscribed nationwide."
- Google has launched Website Optimizer, a tool website publishers can use to determine which combination of page elements perform best. As will all Google products, it's free.
- On the heels of Google launching its TV buy bid system, DoubleClick - which may end up being bought by Google - announce it will develop a digital marketing exchange for buying and selling online inventory.