Jenny Craig Reviews, Page Six Goes Sunday, Kronkite Returns,
- WPP New York is reportedly not going to defend its $70 million Jenny Craig crative account which has been placed in review handled by Blank and Associates.
- The New York Post is expanding its Page Six gossip section to a full blown Sunday glossy magazine section debuting this Sunday.
- Walter Kronkite is returning to television and will appear on the newly launched Retirement Living TV.
- In an interesting mashup, the Polygamous Marriage conference in New Orleans October 26 brings together media, account planing and creative to hear speakers such as Modernista's Gareth Kay, Fallon's John King and Naked's Paul Woolington.
- As if there weren't already an overabundant plethora of awards shows, AdWeek now wants to honor supposed future creative geniuses before they even become geniuses with its "10 Best Creative You Don't Know" showcase.