Kim Kardasian Goes Bongo, Hotties Leave, India Comes, Gates Bails
- Following Vanessa Minnello, bootylicious Kim Kardasian is the new spokesbabe for Bongo Jeans.
- If you're sad to see that really hot office mate leave for another agency, send his or her picture over to Office Hotties Who Leave, a site which features images of "men and women who make coming to work more bearable."
- American Express, Coke, JCPenney, L'Oreal, General Motors, Mars/Masterfoods, MasterCard, McDonald's, Procter & Gamble, Bertolli Frozen Dinners, and Dove Cream Oil Bodywash are a few of the confirmed advertisers for ABC's 80th Annual Academy Awards broadcast.
- The Daily Ad Biz takes a look at Indian automaker Mahindra which is coming to America with two diesel powered trucks to be marketed with help from StrawberryFrog.
- Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners has picked up the $70 million Avon fragrance business.
- Inundated with thousands of friend requests every day, Bill Gates has abandoned his Facebook account, the business he invested $240 million in last year.