God Belittled, Broccoli Faced, Dove Examined, Elastic Pathed
- The British Humanist Association has launched a transit campaign on London buses claiming "There's probably no god."
- Not as racy as the tweaked Disney Video/DVD covers of old, the designers of Canadian Farm Frozen Broccoli packaging had some fun.
- Speak Media Blog's Jennifer Jones takes a long look at the Dove Real Beauty campaign that's been running in various forms over the past four years.
- Have the day's of FuckedCompany returned? Yahoo will lay off 1,400.
- ihaveanidea has announced its D&AD 2008 Screening North American Tour. Dates and ticket info are here.
- Using $15,000 as a start up loan, Harry Chemko and Jjason Billingsley launched online retail software company Elastic Path. It's a $10 million company now and the pair were recently awarded BDC's Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.