Halo Rocks, Bruno Blocked, Crispin Aided, Bull Balled
- Halo 3 gets its Orbital Drop on in a new trailer that's as realistic as any action flick you'll see on the screen. And, Halo 3 fans may actually get to see a movie version of their favorite game in 2012.
- Bruno ads don't get the love in Hong Kong. An outdoor company has refused to put the ads up.
- We like the guy but this is just weird. Very weird. Very very weird. All to...promote a book.
- Feeling sorry for Crispin losing VW, New Age Dad, a band made up of two Denver area fathers (and their toddlers) created a video pimping the Aspen Hybrid (CPB is eying Chrysler). The script of the commercial was released bit by bit yesterday on...yawn...Twitter.
- In an effort to generate greater awareness around ocean advocacy, Team One has launched an integrated ad campaign for Heal the Baya nonprofit environmental organization based in Santa Monica, Calif. The campaign targets both coastal and inland communities while encouraging participation in the upcoming Coastal Cleanup Day on Saturday, Sept. 19.
- Each Monday through Thursday from today through October 29th, creatives can enter daily contests announced on the Veer Twitter account (@VeerUpdate). On Fridays, creatives can enter week-long contests announced on Veer's blog, The Skinny.
- Football with a bull? Yea, that makes a lot of sense. Anyway, it's for Sony's Twilight event.