Meth Airs Whine Reel, Chevy Laughs at Citroen, Yahoo Extorts for SEO, MoveOn Outs Hitler Lover
- I thought this Meth Minute video would be a wacky cartoon about abusing methamphetamines. But it was just a reel of complaint calls.
- Oprah's Angel Network and Free the Children have formed the O Ambassadors project, which "encourages young leaders to dream."
- MoveOn wages war against Pastor John Hagee, who said Adolf Hitler was a God-sent hunter of Jews. Hagee is one of McCain's "key backers," and McCain is currently MoveOn's pet project.
- Chevy considers how impractical a dancing car would be.
- Yahoo offers an under-the-table paid program where you provide the description ad copy for the ORGANIC RESULTS of your website. And it'll only cost you TWENTY CENTS per click. This is because Yahoo's spiders might fail to properly process your SEO efforts. Little wonder Jolie O'Dell calls it "frikkin criminal." (We second the motion.)
Topic: Brands, Online, Political, Strange, Video, Worst