National Geographic Wins Three Ellies, Y&R Mails, Social Media Whitepapered
- National Geographic hauled in three Ellies at the National Magazine Awards with The New Yorker and New York each getting one.
- PJA Advertising + Marketing is hosting Portfolio Night in Boston on May 8th at District.
- For some reason, some Y&R types created a Facebook group based on some big "reply all" email chain. Beyond that, it's totally unclear what the hell this is all about or why anyone would care.
- smashLAB has crafted a white paper on social media designed to be a primer for those clients who look at you with a blank stare when you utter the words "social media" in a meeting.
- Want on of those Flip video cameras all the cool kids have? Head over to Budget's Flip for Budget contest. Be sure to check out the rejected videos from Budget employees.
Topic: Agencies, Magazine, Research, Social