Gawker Bleeds, Oxfam Goes to Cannes, FarFar Lion Found
- Chicago's O'Hare airport has a new website! (Some people think this sort of thing is important. Who are we to judge? Oh wait, that's our job)
- Yawn. Men dress up as women in Danica Patrick's new Boost Mobile Unwronged commercial.
- Soft drink\ company, The Feel Good Drinks Company, commissioned Loose Moose to turn a stop-frame animation created for them by one of their consumers into a national TV
- smashLAB's Eric Karjaluoto thinks design has become commoditized but he has a solution
- Razorfish won the first-ever Mediaweek Media Plan of the Year People's Choice category for their Levi's campaign.
- Gawker Media has picked up a new site: Blood Copy. This has to be a joke.
- Jennifer Jones tells the graduating class of 2009 fear is good and will do wonders for them in a terrible economy.
- Here's a video made for Oxfam GB as part of the YouTube Cannes Young Lions Ad Contest.
- More Cannes Oxfam goodies. Please help before this woman takes all her clothes off.
- These Cannes Oxfam videos keep getting worser and worser.