Pepsi Zero A Nonenitity, Wind Does Blow, Sky Bursts
- It seems Pepsi can't quite come to terms with the fact Zero is a nonentity and, in fact, would like us to refer to its product as a nonenitity.
- Yea, yea, yea. Pamela Anderson is in a Virgin Mobile commercial with veiled references to what...penis size? Yawn.
- Nissan's 7 Days in A Sentra bombs according to some.
- Western Wind Energy, which we earlier mentioned was hosting a viral video contest, is nearing completion. As expected, all the submisions suck as much as the original video did. But, hey, at least people are participating, right?
- While we're sure this new Candystand game called Life Savers Splosions Skyburts is a whole lot of fun, the need to install a plugin and confusing directions out us off. Then again, we never play online games so don't listen to us. Check it out for yourselves.
- Liquor advertisers don't like under aged girls as much as FHM readers do.