Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
Touting the ever so important slide-ability features of a good quality sexual lubricant, Durex Arabia is out with a Buzzman-created game to tout three new products, Tingle, Heat and Pina Colada. The game consists of sliding video panels around on a Dailymotion site until the puzzle is solve. Once solved, treats in the form of hot women are served.
How does an agency find great coders and programmers? Inside Diablo 3, of course. Saatchi & Saatchi Israel will be doing just that during July when it takes its recruitment efforts inside the popular game.
Saatchi & Saatchi IL CEO Yossi Lubaton, who is a level 60 Barbarian, will await worthy candidates inside the game, He will then interview them as they play alongside him in a missions.
Those who impress Lubaton will score the Warmonger sword, "tons of gold" and be "summoned to an interview" with Lubaton at the agency's offices.
Mullen is out with a new campaign for JetBlue. It's a game-show called Get Away With It, a live, online game show in a Manhattan-based studio with host "Mark Hammerberg" and assistant "Hailey Sweet." Contestants who will be streamed into the studio via Skype.
The event is being promoted on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, E-online, TVGuide.com, People.com, Boston.com, Buzzfeed, Comcast, Adotube, Viggle, AppSavvy and SocialVibe along with local TV in NY and Boston, talking digital billboards, daily newspapers and in-flight video on JetBlue and at airport terminals.
Five shows will run per day from June 18 - 22. Winners and players get JetBlue Getaways vacation packages to the Caribbean and other tropical locales.
You can check out the promo online here.
Here's a video tour of Happy Studio, a virtual world for McDonald's in Europe for the brand's Happy Meal. The work was created by Fuel Industries and has gleaned 1.8 million users since its recent launch. Check it out. There's everything a kid could ever want.
- Paddy Power protects the English mens soccer team from feminine distraction by outfitting Polish and Ukrainian women with "goal line technology" for their vaginas.
- The top 100 digital marketing-related boards on Pinterest.
- Dior meets Depeche Mode. 11,649,743 views since May 3. Impressive.
- B-Reel created the game Battle For Everything for Coke Zero as part of its sponsorship of the movie Battleship.
- Marks & Spencer signs Rosie Huntington-Whitley...and undresses her just as Burberry did last year.
- The Swedish Armed Forces looked for recruits...by locking a guy in a box. Interesting story.
It's almost Creative Week. And that means it's almost time for the annual One Show. Are you biding your time before the festivities kick off? Are you anxious? WIll you win a Pencil? Well if you simply can;'t wait, here's something to help you pass the time. Mullen created Kill for a Pencil, a marriage of HTML5 and 8 bit gaming.
In Kill for a Pencil, players help ad man "Jon Scraper" navigate the streets of "Madville," challenging famous advertising icons for the right to a coveted One Show Pencil. Players will recognize some familiar characters, from a lizard hawking car insurance to a well-constructed deodorant spokesman best known for his small white towel and massive pecs.
"We're hoping this crazy ad game becomes sticky," said Mark Wenneker, Chief Creative Officer at Mullen. "The One Show is a perfect place to see how people like it."
If you need yet another thing to do while watching the Super Bowl, check out Super Bowl 2012 Bingo from Sharethrough. It's a bingo game based on the kinds of things we might expect to see in commercials during the game. Squares include violence, boobs, stripping, celebrity acting stupid, cgi singing animal, person in a lab coat, plain old boring, offense to other cultures, summer blockbuster trailer, mention of sociual media, battle of the sexes, dripping wet women and many more. Check it out here (scroll to the bottom right of the page.)
Dear Young People, you are too stupid to understand such concepts as tax benefits, fixed premiums, insurance and mortgage rates. But you are fully capable of playing an online game! Believe it or not, that's the strategy and concept behind new work from McCann Digital Tel Aviv.
The agency has launched The Moments Game, a sort of Game of Life that aims to educate stupid young people about financial concepts and their importance in life. Claiming campaign success, the agency notes the site has had 162,000 unique visits since launch with an average time spent on site of 14 minutes. That's like concluding people enjoy going to the dentist because they spend thirty minutes in a chair as someone picks at their teeth.
How about something meaningful like a test at the end of the game to determine what players have learned. Oh wait. That would be hard. And stupid people don't like hard.
- Allow us to introduce you to AgencyPeephole, an Instagram-y holiday activity mashup that lets agencies aggregate their holiday party pictures on Instagram.
- Infographic: 7 Best Practices For Building A Smarter Ad. From MediaMind.
- NBC Politics has partnered with Foursquare to launch Presidential election campaign check ins.
- Pandora and Pepsi have teamed with the Recording Academy for a Grammy Awards promotion. fans will be given a Grammy mixtape. a video series and a special Grammy-themed Pandora station.
- A very powerful spot on the topic of school bullying.
- eMarketer is out with its latest forecast on time spent with media. Mobile jumped 20% rom 2010.
Here's an ingeniously witty creation from BBDO Toronto for Skittles. It's called Gif Rap the Rainbow. And that's exactly what it is. You pick an animated gif (a dancing elf, a cookie baking gramma or a snow-covered Santa), choose one of four tunes and share it with your friends. Simple. We love simple. Give it a try.