50 Cent Gets Online, Pop-Ups Go Bollywood, Safe Kitty Sex Promoted, and Crocs Trot the Globe
- This guy travels to India to remedy his PC pop-up problem. Hijinks ensue. My favourite line: "Just tell them to unplug it, and PLUG IT AGAIN!" Cut to the song.
- Apparently 50 Cent is social media savvy.
- Riding the Sex and the City hype train, PETA whips out a racy animal birth control video called Sex and the Kitty.
- In the spirit of dynamic social media, BusinessWeek engages in revisionist history. Oh yeah, and there's some Twitter worship too.
- Hoping to ease the burn of apathy, Facebook redesigns its MiniFeed. Now you can get three different lengths of stories. Seriously.