Snogging Hits States, Spam Snazzes Up, Panda Pushes Biscuits, Knife Ads Fail to Stick
- See trailer for Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, a movie guaranteed to alter the tween lexicon for at least six weeks: mutti! Vati! Snogging! Nunga-nungas! Facsimile of a fax of a scam! Saliva-ville. Hits US theatres this October.
- And speaking of a whole lotta words that mean nothin', Spam makes like Weekly World News.
- Plaid wraps up the weekend on the West Coast. "Wash down the bitter taste of capitalism" -- with Coke and pizza?
- The birth of a river of tears is a sight that never gets old. Hey, new online video idea: Crying Co-Eds. Today's pipe dream, tomorrow's fetish?
- So I guess Noxzema's headed out P&G's door. Given that we've had plenty of time to forget about it, this news is about as surprising as that knife crime thing not catching on.
- Noisy monkeys. Not ad-related, but they can be.