- The New York Times wrote a SEVEN PAGE STORY about /b/ and online trolls: people that make a satisfying career out of hurting your widdo feewings.
- Campaign.com decided voting is a superpower.
- Cuil turns quantum researchers into gay porn stars. Hur-raaaay.
- The Center for Public Integrity launched a new blog called Papertrail. It promises to be "the hard-hitting, investigative blog that Washington is missing." Also, there's poetry and music.
- The Gay List Daily is promoting the Details Mens Style Manual, which teaches you how to be a flawlessly-dressed man. If you're not a man, or are already quite flawless, learn how to market to one. And if you can do that too, then shucks, you must be God. In cashmere.
- Every heel and toe of Cole Haan's sassy new Air Donovan dress shoes has the power of many Michael Jordans behind it.
Not sure whether this ad for Bic razors actually ran. The tagline: "Incroyablement doux" ("Incredibly soft"). But compared to the bad-boys with five! blades (plus precision trimmer!), that plastic stick just looks incredibly dated.