MySpace MyAds, Google Reminisces, Gen-Y Baby Mamas, Ad-Whoring on the Porcelain God
- MySpace MyAds, live in beta.
- OMG Elle and Stardoll!
- Celebrating 10 years as pop star and leader of the new world order, Google walks down memory lane with some happy worker bees. I'm guessing that the gushers chosen weren't day care patrons. Or hungry.
- Ad stickers for your toilet. Something to contemplate as your tequila sunrise ... rises.
- Fingers on the "spend" button -- get ready for the gen-Y mommy tsunami. Yeah, baby, yeah.
- Star Trek's Enterprise finally makes it home ... on YouTube (alongside CBS sibling The Young and the Restless and somewhat slutty cousin Beverly Hills 90210). Somehow apt. But also not.