Pay-Per-Tweet, Obama Goes FDR, Vespa Gets Web-Lift
- Transport for London spoofs Clue for cyclist awareness.
- Obama does fireside chat thing via YouTube.
- The churches are sorry. (But a billboard with italic print may not be enough for some.)
- Guerrilla naughty.
- Will businesses have to pay per tweet?
- Rallying for Starbucks. (TBH, I'm running out of faith.)
- The Matrix Runs on Windows. George Parker says CP+B should listen up.
- Snazzy new Vespa site. Includes big green section on Vespanomics. Um, yay...?